Company Name: Industrial Solutions in Robotics & Automation, S.L.
Registered Office: General Manso Solà, 34 - 08600 BERGA (Barcelona, Spain)
Web site: https://ra-barcelona.com
VAT Id: ESB66984964
Company Register: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Volume 45880, Sheet 147, Page 501813, Registration 1st
The information provided in this website have been carefully checked and faithfully updated, serving as general information purposes only. R&A does not guarantee that the information contained all the time is up-to-date, correct or complete and does not accept any liability for damages which may emanate either directly or indirectly from the use of this website or through the downloading of files or data contained in this website. R&A website contains links to other websites; R&A doesn’t provide any certainty of their performance and doesn’t accept any liability for any illegal contents of these sites or other infractions of the law. In case of discrepancy between the information contained on the website and the content on paper, the latter shall be considered valid. R&A reserves the right to modify the contents of the website without notice.
R&A may require through the website your personal data to process inquiries or messages. Any data you provide will be handled with earnestness and care, being used only for processing your inquiry. We collect just the data which are actually required and in compliance with the Spanish laws regarding data privacy and data protection. We do not transfer or communicate this data to third parties or market it in any way. In accordance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (Act), you have the right to know, correct, cancel or oppose the use of the information concerning you by writing to the address indicated, and authorizes that becomes part of the automated file of Industrial Solutions in Robotics & Automation, S.L., to which you may exercise your rights, and that is used to maintain the business relationship and receive information and publicity in any media of R&A products and services. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in: General Manso Solà, 34 - 08600 Berga (Barcelona, Spain).
A "cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows R&A to recognize it. The “cookies” help us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to identify the pages our users find useful and which not.
Cookies are essential for Internet functioning, providing numerous advantages in the supply of interactive services, simplifying the navigation and usability of our website. Please notice that cookies will not disservice your computer and, in turn, those which are enabled help us to identify and solve possible errors.
The information provided below will help you to better understand the different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the webpage, so that any cookie is recorded on the user's hard disk. The information obtained through these cookies serve to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long term, this allows us to provide a better user’s experience improving the content and facilitating the use of the website.
- Permanent cookies: these are stored on the hard disk and our webpage reads them every time you start a new session. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop being operative after that date.
Following a list of the main cookies used in our website:
- Cookies strictly necessary, i.e. those that provide a proper navigation, or those cookies that allow to execute services requested by the webpage user, or cookies that ensure the webpage content is efficiently loaded.
- Third-party cookies, i.e. such as those used by social networks and media, or external content aggregates.
- The analytical cookies with periodic maintenance purposes and with the aim of granting the best possible service to the user. Websites commonly use analytical cookies for gathering statistical activity data.
|Cookie||Name:||Purpose / More information:||Expiration:|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Used to distinguish users||2 years|
|Language cookie||_icl_current_language||Used to save user's language||2 years|
|Used for the web's music player||2 years|
Additional guarantees and cookies management:
As an additional guarantee to the above mentioned, the record of the cookies would be under user’s acceptance when installing or updating the used browser; furthermore, this acceptance can be cancelled at any time by means of the content and privacy configuration options. Most of browsers allow to switch to a private mode where cookies are always erased after leaving the website. Depending on each browser this mode may have different names. A list with the most common browsers and their “private mode” names can be found below:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate
- Safari 2 and higher: Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito mode
Important: please, read carefully your browser’s help section in order to know more about “private mode” activation. You can keep visiting our web site with your browser in “private mode”, although browsing through our website may not be optimum and some utilities may not run properly.
All rights reserved, © R&A (Barcelona, Spain). All intellectual property is protected by a diversity of laws such as patents, trademarks and copyright of Industrial Solutions in Robotics & Automation, S.L. All contents such as images, graphics, texts, all kind of files, audio or video files and their preparations are subject to the protection of copyright law and other laws protecting intellectual property rights, being prohibited the modification, de-compilation or commercial use of any part of it.
Industrial Solutions in Robotics & Automation, S.L. runs and manages the website in Spain in accordance with the Spanish current legislation.